Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Kerry is a genius!

This is a super quick, gushing post about what great taste my Bookmate Kerry has. I just finished Code Name Verity (read Kerry's fabulous review here) and I DEVOURED it. I can seriously say that it is a beautiful book and I am not ashamed to admit that I cried at the end.

I just loaned my Kindle copy to my dad, as he is obsessed with World War II and I thought he would enjoy Verity. Speaking of my Kindle, I am very pleased that Amazon finally got with the times and now allows users to "loan" their Kindle book copies to one other person (14 day max period, the owner cannot read the title when it's loaned out).

It's entirely possible I just discovered this feature. I may not be giving Amazon enough credit.

Anyhow, I am about to go purchase Code Name Verity as a hardback. Adios, book friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment